A management with experience and expertise of more than 55 years in the field of Education
- Robust and progressive curriculums for Early Years and Primary Education, as per the international standards.
- Laying down a strong foundation through the Early Years Program with IEYC and progressing to Core Primary years of education with the IPC, with the focus on skill development.
- Child-centric learning, integrated across various subject-areas through activities to strengthen a child’s root learning.
- Use of technology as part of the curriculum to scaffold and engage the learners, helping them to explore and take charge of their own learning.
- Experienced Teachers who act as facilitators to support each child’s learning.
- Regular Professional Development of faculty for skill-development and pedagogical improvement.
- Learner friendly environment and temperature-controlled class rooms conducive to learning.
- Inculcating appreciation for one’s own culture and traditions with a focus on nurturing a strong value-system.
- Project based learning facilitating collaboration and development of international mindedness.
- Embedding Life-Skills to attain confidence, character, competence, and knowledge.
- Practical approach in Learning through a plethora of curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Preparing students not just at elementary level but for life.
- Newspaper in Education with leading newspapers helps children develop a reading habit, facilitating fruitful class-discussions and getting grips on news.
A vision to raise a generation of children who are critical-thinkers, compassionate, empathic, courageous, resilient, creatively-imaginative and problem-solvers.